Module Lead at Avaya India Pvt. Ltd. Offering 10+ Years of experience, seeking challenging assignment across the IT industry
Avaya specializes in cloud communications and workstream collaboration solutions. The company provides unified communication (UCaaS), contact center (CCaaS), CPaaS.
Contributed as Lead developer to the Spoken’s (CCaaS) 20-member cloud application platform infrastructure team.
• Historical Data Streaming & Real Time Streamer:
• Lead design and development of Historical Data Streaming and Realtime Streamer Microservices
• Accomplished high scalability, high availability and near zero data loss by developing custom kinesis publisher library for publishing data and reactive stream consumer microservices developed using KCL (Kinesis consumer library) and akka streams.
• Custom library helped developers to publish data to kinesis in single library function call. KCL enabled to scale up the service and reactive backpressure handles the load.
• Multiple Skills for Supervisor:
• Implemented multiple skills for supervisor feature of Spoken.
• Accomplished supervisor feature to have more than one skill by changing user interface and enhancing microservices involved to handle multiple skills affecting ~10K active users of spoken.
Roles & Responsibilities: Involved in technical analysis, Involved in development and Design of Micro Service implementation and Documentation, Involved in development (using Spring, JPA, Akka Streams), Code Review and JUnit Testing
Technologies: Java 11, Spring-Boot 2, Micro services Architecture, Play Framework, Reactive Stream Processing, React JS , Vue JS , AWS Kinesis , S3, EKS, RDS-Aurora , Docker , Kubernetes ,GitHub
NICE is an Israel-based company, specializing in telephone voice recording, data security, surveillance, and Robotic Process Automation as well as systems that analyze recorded data.
Involved in development and Design of new Micro Service and existing Monolith for Employee Engagement Manager.
• User Roles Microservice:
• Involved in implementation of user roles microservice. Part of migration of current monolith to micro services roles-based application the new microservice designed with same table structure as of monolith for roles accomplishing easier data migration.
• SNS Notification for Mobile Apps:
• Developed SNS notification functionality for mobile application. Accomplished custom notifications for individual user by leveraging AWS SNS API affecting ~25K Agents/Supervisor of Employee Engagement Manager
Roles & Responsibilities: Involved in technical analysis, Involved in development and Design of Micro Service implementation and Documentation
Technology & Tools Used: Java, J2EE, Jboss, MySQL, Hibernate, Micro Services, Spring Boot, GIT, Maven, Intellij Idea
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited is a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation. It is a retail banking, corporate banking, and insurance technology solutions provider for the banking.
Involved in enhancement and maintenance of ISSAC as Java Developer
• The ISSAC (Interactive Swiftnet services access for Citi) provides delivery and data exchange channel over SWIFTNet.
• Involved in enhancement and bug fixes as Java developer in ISSAC
• Involved in Message queue Connect:Direct implementation for ISSAC.
• Accomplished point-to-point high-volume file transfer affecting ~20K transactions per hour by implementing reliable and secure file transfer with IBM Sterling Connect:Direct.
Roles & Responsibilities: Played a role of Java Developer for enhancements and Bug fixing.
Technology Used: J2EE, Core Java, Struts 2, Oracle 11g, XML, Websphere Server
Ebix Inc.(NASDAQ: EBIX)is a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and Ecommerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare .
Contributed to the companies 30-member senior product development team for SmartOffice a CRM product specialized in US Insurance and Investment domain.
• Policies and Pending Cases & Commission Tracking:
• Contributed to numerous enhancements and bug fixes in enterprise application product on Policies and Pending case module.
• Involved in development of batch commission calculation of ~30K Agents and Supervisors by implementing in house batch processing framework.
• Google Sync for Guardian:
• Implemented middleware for synchronization of Contact, Calendar, Sets and Tasks from Google to SmartOffice and vice versa.
• Accomplished large amount of data synchronization (~5K users for first sync) with all logging mechanism in place by invocation of thread for each user from thread pool, controlled by user setup in smart office.
Roles & Responsibilities: Responsible for maintaining, developing and enhancing Policy and Commission Tracking Module in SmartOffice. Responsible for developing Synchronization code using Google API and SmartOffice Integration API
Technology Used: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JS, Oracle, Tomcat, XML , Spring, Hibernate, Google APIs.